WHERE TO WINE
In Dahlonega, GA
- Cavender Creek Vineyards – Family-owned vineyard known for their hand-crafted Norton, Petit Manseng and Cabernet Sauvignon. (706) 451-9084 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serenity Cellars – Family owned, boutique winery specializing in Old World style wines. (706) 348-1277
- Montaluce Winery & Restaurant – Vineyard, winery, restaurant, and event facility combine to envoke a sense of romance, relaxation, and community. (706) 867-4060
- Frogtown Cellars – Scenic winery with dramatic country views, a tasting room and an Italian bistro serving Sunday brunch. (706) 865-0687
- Kaya Vineyard & Winery – Wines made exclusively from estate-grown grapes produced from the winery property. (706) 219-3514
In Cleveland, GA
- Yonah Mountain Vineyards – A 200-acre family winery located on the southeastern base of iconic Yonah Mountain in Northern Georgia. Wine tour & tasting. (706) 878-5522 or email them at email@example.com.
- The Cottage Vineyard & Winery – Great wines and beautiful views, just 20 minutes from Dahlonega. (706) 865-0053 or email them firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cenita Vineyards & Tasting Room – Stunning views with incredible wines. (706) 865-7478
In Helen, GA
- Habersham Winery – Producing award winning wines since 1983 and is one of Georgia’s oldest and largest wineries right outside of Helen Georgia. (706) 878-9463
- Creekstone Winery – Tasting room will be complete in Spring 2019. Creekstone is a part of the Habersham Winery Family. After 35 years making award-winning wines in Georgia, the Habersham Winery Family is expanding. Our popular Premium Creekstone label is getting its own winery. This beautiful property is located just 3 minutes from Habersham Winery in a French Style Mansion situated on a mountaintop with a breathtaking view of Mt Yonah. (706) 878-0004
After you’ve tasted some fine alcohol, retire to your very own suite!