Weddings & Events
You said “Yes”! What next? Here at the AVA House, we believe that beautiful weddings start with beautiful settings. Our farmhouse sits on two-acres of peaceful and relaxing surroundings, making it the perfect venue to host your small wedding for up 30 of your closest and dearest family and friends. You can host your wedding completely outdoors, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, though covered space is available in case of bad weather.
Full house rental on your special day- Package starting at $3,500.00
When you envision getting ready on your wedding day with your bridesmaids, you’re probably all getting your hair and makeup done, breezily sipping mimosas as the photographer snaps away, while your favorite songs play on a specially curated playlist. All of this can happen at the AVA House. Full home rental is available, giving you and your bridal party, the privacy you need to prepare. A Bridal brunch can be set up in the main dining room on the day of the wedding, offering sweet and savory options to keep the bloat away on your special day.
“Off-Season” Petite Wedding package
starting at $4,500 Sunday – Thursday/ $5,500.00
Friday and Saturday (January, February, March, July and August)
“Peak-Season” Petite Wedding package
starting at $5,500 Sunday – Thursday/ $6,500.00
Friday and Saturday (April, May, June, July, September – December)
- Ceremony Site at the Inn (other locations available)
- Up to 40 wedding guests
- Pre and on-site wedding coordinator
- Full use of the home for 2 days and 2 nights
- Breakfast daily for all registered guests
- 10 hours of access to indoor and outdoor function space on day of the event. 1,000 square feet of outdoor covered space, on our porch and in our seasonal gardens. (Please contact us for event times)
- Use of any item listed in the amenities section below
- Access to kitchen for your caterer staff for the duration of the event
- Event timeline includes 3 hours of setup, 4 hour party and 2 hour of cleanup.
- Wedding arbor/arch for ceremony (not decorated)
- All banquet tables needed for up to 40 guests (banquet rounds, 8-foot banquet tables, Small Bar etc.)
- White or black table lines with coordinating linen napkins for all Inn tables
- White or grey overlay for all dining tables
- White folding chairs
- Up to (40) complete place settings including dinner plate, salad plate, soup bowl and coffee/tea mug
- Up to (40) complete settings of fine silverware
- Up to (40) wine glasses
- Up to (40) champagne flutes
- Up to (40) high-ball (short) glasses
- Up to (40) all-purpose glasses
- Up to (40) martini glasses
- Up to (40) pint glasses
- Ample glass carafes and glass beverage dispensers
- Event Host on site at all times
- Sound system hook-up for cocktail hour or ambient music (range extends to porch)
- Use of outdoor large screen with projector capable of showcasing welcome messages, photo presentations or video of your choice
- Heating and air conditioning in all indoor function space
- (2) indoor gas fireplaces well maintained for event duration
- Setup and teardown of all Inn banquet rental equipment
- Parking attendant
- Use of all furniture currently set at The Inn
- Food and beverage for the event: must contract a catering vendor. Must bring your own alcoholic beverages.
- DJ or musical talent
- Flowers, table centerpieces, wedding decor
Additional amenities available at a fee:
- Event tent (s)
- Wedding Officiant
- Food warmers, buffet set up/breakdown when caterer vendor doesn’t provide such service.
Elopement Package: $399 (does not include cost of the guest room)
Elope in the intimacy of our Inn! you’ll only need a Georgia marriage license, and we’ll do the rest. Package includes:
- Ceremony location at the Inn
- Decorated wedding arch for the ceremony
- Wedding officiant
- Small wedding cake or cupcakes
- Commemorative wine glasses
- We allow up to 40 guests at a cost of $25 per person to attend the ceremony. You must let us know in advance they are coming. This covers the set up and take down of our chairs, cake, non-alcoholic beverage and all serving wear. Well-supervised children are welcome to attend the wedding.
If you have already booked the “I do’s” at one of the beautiful locations around North Georgia, don’t forget about showers, rehearsal dinners, and guest accommodations. We offer a variety of different events here at the AVA house including but not limited to; bridal luncheons, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and more. Contact for more details.
Please Read Before Confirming: A non-refundable deposit in the amount of $426.93 will be charged upon purchasing this package online.
We’ll be happy to recommend a photographer, hair stylist & makeup artists for your special day. Fees apply in addition to services rendered when the hair stylist and make-up artist travels to our Inn. You have the option to go to them. Please contact us for further details.
CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO BOOK